Volunteers are always appreciated for a variety of skills including tech support, venue operations, special events, registration, set-up and pre-production. Full-time, part-time, one day, multiple days… the needs are varied and flexible. The work is demanding, but the rewards are many. In the months leading up to the 2011 Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival & 2012 Symposium, volunteers can earn discounted or complimentary passes. We are also looking for support throughout the year within the office, setting up digital media workshops and on field expeditions.
Full-time volunteers will be needed September 29–October 8, 2011.
Volunteers who donate hours prior to and throughout the Festival and/or Symposium gain access to seminars, panel discussions, and film viewings subject to the schedule.
Full-time and part-time volunteer opportunities are available throughout the summer.
Ideal volunteers may possess any or all of the following qualifications:
• Ability to coordinate the flow of information among people.
• Possess an excellent manner & can-do attitude.
• Superior organizational skills.
• Fearlessness in the face of temperamental office equipment.
• Ability to anticipate change and simply love to facilitate others.
• Computer skills.
• Experience in set design or set building.
• Technical skills associated with sound, lighting and multi-format video projections.
• Stamina and staying power.
To learn more, call the Festival Office, 307-733-7016,
or visit: http://www.jhfestival.org