Sponsored by the Center for Environmental Filmmaking at American University
Each day of the Symposium, up to 10 projects will be selected for a dynamic live pitching opportunity. These sessions will be moderated by Chris Palmer and the 7-minute presentations will have full AV support. They will be followed by an end-of-day cocktail and networking reception to encourage lots of discussion and feedback.
- Tuesday, Oct 26: Content creators seeking institutional collaborators
- Wednesday, Oct 27: 3D projects seeking partners *note any 3D media must be compatible with Dolby 3D system requirements
- Thursday, Oct 28: Institutions & NGOs seeking media partners
Requirements & Guidelines
1. Projects may be at any stage of development. All submissions must be submitted electronically. Email all materials or questions to Carrie@jhfestival.org no later than Monday, September 13th. Decisions will be announced by Friday, September 24th.
2. Project submissions must include:
- Project title
- Submitter’s name & contact details
- A four sentence synopsis of the project.
- A one page project treatment. Links to clips and websites may be inserted in the treatment.
4. Pitches may not exceed 7 minutes in length and those selected for presentation must be presented by registered delegates.
2010 Symposium for Museum & Media Professionals – October 26th – 28th
Hosted by Denver Museum of Science & Nature & JH Wildlife Film FestivalJackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival 240 S. Glenwood St. suite 112 PO Box 3940 Jackson WY, 83001 P. 307 733 7016 F. 307 733 7376 www.jhfestival.org