The Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival is searching for quality interns for this summer’s internship program. Please pass this notice on to your friends, peers, students and other relevant faculty! We greatly appreciate the help to spread the word!
Relevant information is below:
For further info check out www.jhfestival.org
Internships are a great way to be involved with the 2011 Wildlife Film Festival, while gaining valuable experience to add to your resume. Internships are now available and applications will be accepted immediately.
Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, and Film students are strongly encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate has an interest in:
- non-fiction filmmaking,
- environmental conservation,
- non-profit organizations,
- public relations and/or event planning,
- and is a self-motivated individual.
An intern must be currently enrolled in college or a recent college graduate who can commit at least two full days a week for a minimum of six weeks. Individuals are strongly encouraged to intern as long as possible, for a more complete experience. Students should maximize the benefits of this opportunity by applying for academic credit. JHWFF will assist in any way possible.
Interns may have a job during their internship, as long as it does not conflict with their commitment to JHWFF. Interns are paid a nominal stipend of $5 an hour. Housing and living expenses are the responsibility of the intern.
JHWFF is eager to find interns with one or more of the following:
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- A professional attitude;
- Software knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver;
- Competence using iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand and Final Cut Pro;
- Experience teaching children K – 8;
- Familiarity with social networking sites including Twitter and Facebook;
- Advanced computer networking knowledge.
To apply, mail a resume, letter of intent (including dates of availability) and two letters of recommendation to:
Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival
Attention: Carrie Richer
PO Box 3940
Jackson, WY 83001
Or email your materials to Carrie Noel Richer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call the office with questions, 307.733.7016